Update !!!!

I ordered the camera a couple days ago!!! So excited!! Its a canon Hd Camcorder. I also got a couple of lenses for it. I cannot wait to use it. Its really nice because it shoots to memory cards instead of tapes. So no down time when transferring to the computer. So yeah!! Its going to be great!!
In other news, we had a conference call last night with founder of Redeeming Africa's Hope, Laura Mitchell. She was really excited and thankful that we were coming. She said that we were an answer to prayer!! So I am excited, Jamie is excited and Laura is excited. There seems to be a lot of excitement.
The dates are May 14 - June 4. A total of three weeks. Pray that God will prepare our hearts and the hearts of those we will be helping. Pray that we will raise the support needed.
I will keep you posted as God does some amazing things.
Ryan
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home