Ktatu Music Video Shoot
One of the boys that escorts us around Nairobi is in a band called Ktatu. It means "k-three". Each of the boys in the band have the letter "K" in their name. Kish, Kevo, and Maya, whose last name I can't spell but it starts with a "K". They are one of the top gospel up-and-coming bands in Kenya. They knew that I was bringing my camera and asked if I would shoot a music video for them. The name of the song is "backseat". It tells us to take backseat and let Jesus control our lives. So we shot in a junkyard and it began to rain. It made for some really good footage. Then we shot in a really nice car. So the story line goes from junkyard to nice car. Hopefully I can get a copy of the video to post on here.
Ryan Ropero
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home