Out and About

The lives of Ryan and Jamie-Lee

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tomorrows Departure


So we leave for Africa tomorrow! Jamie and I are very excited about our trip.We will be heading to Newark tomorrow. Our next flight takes us to Amsterdam (it will be Friday by then!) and then we will be off to Nairobi, Kenya. The traveling is a little crazy. A total of 26 hours for the flights to Kenya. I am excited nonetheless. I love flying. Jamie on the other hand gets a little motion sickness. Pray for her, that she travels fine and doesn't feel sick. I am so excited about the adventure we are about to go on. I will try to update as much as I can. I hope to have plenty of pictures for everyone to see.
God Bless
Ryan Ropero

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home